Development Producer – 6 months maternity cover commencing March 2014.
We are currently seeking an experienced and confident Development Producer to help build our slate of programming in Ireland and abroad.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years television experience at Assistant Producer/Producer level.
- Proven track record of developing new television programmes and securing commissions. Knowledge of Irish and International television landscape desirable.
- Experience in casting, producing taster tapes, and researching and writing pitches to a high standard. Ability to self-shoot if required.
- Passionate and innovative in developing and devising new programme ideas with the ability to collaborate with third party ideas as well as originate own ideas. Capable of finding and developing exciting new on-screen talent.
- Must be able to prioritize workload, execute development plans and meet tight deadlines.
- Salary based on experience.
Please apply via IFTN Jobs: www.iftn.ie/jobs/
Deadline: Monday 10th February by 5pmMore News Articles